ATLANTA, Ga. (CitizenWire) — John Gardner, president and CEO of Integrative Logic, a leading full-service, integrated database marketing provider, will moderate a session at the Eye for Travel Marketing Strategies Conference in Miami, FL on June 2-3, 2010.
Gardner will lead a discussion on how to use intelligent, triggered communications approaches to engage, motivate and sustain relevant guest interest, and in turn boost conversions and customer loyalty.
Attendees should make plans to join Gardner on June 2 from 4-5:30 p.m. for this informative session featuring:
* Tom Buoy, SVP customer marketing & revenue management, Morgans Hotel Group
* Jim Hornthal, CEO, Triporati
* Eleanor Ford, founder & director, LikeCube Ltd
* Lisa Klein Pearo, adjunct assistant professor of marketing, Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration.
Attendees will benefit from real world insights and best practices on topics including:
* Customer profiling – From which sources should information be collected? How can you make best use of the information?
* Draw upon real-time insights to target customers at the right time with the right offer.
* How do you develop true one-to-one marketing communications and customer experiences across a varied customer base?
* What extra value can 1:1 messaging add to avoid reducing price and ensure the customer comes to you first?
* Hear successful case studies on behavioral targeting – what was the investment and what were the tangible results?
* Prioritize what you want to deliver and to whom. Understand why being consistent is vital to improving customized marketing communications.
* How much can you personalize marketing communications without infringing on the customer’s personal privacy?
* How can behavioral targeting be used to make frequent visitors to your site loyal? What constitutes loyalty?
* Should you present a different website experience to different customer segments? Serve specific, relevant content to intelligently up-sell and cross-sell.
* Which customer touch points will be key in 2010 and beyond? Which tried-and-true ‘Social CRM’ technologies offer the most certain return on investment?
About Integrative Logic:
Integrative Logic is a direct-to-consumer marketing company serving clients in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean. Ranked by Inc. magazine as one of the top 1200 fastest growing private companies in America, Integrative Logic is a leader in delivering highly effective, trackable, digital marketing solutions for companies across a range of verticals. Clients include Galderma Laboratories, Marriott® and Renaissance® Caribbean & Mexico Resorts, Alabama Policy Institute, Kohl’s, Stein Mart, Charming Shoppes and BioLab. For more information visit www.integrativelogic.com .
EyeforTravel is a media company specializing in business intelligence for the travel and tourism industry. EyeforTravel organizes more than 30 events per year globally dedicated to technology and online travel.
News Source: Integrative Logic :: This story was issued by Send2Press® and is Copyright © 2010 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved. Published on CitizenWire™ under license.