ORANGE, Calif. (CitizenWire) — Comergence Compliance Monitoring, a leading provider of third-party originator (TPO) monitoring and due diligence solutions, added five wholesale mortgage lenders to its client roster in May 2010.
The recently signed clients include:
* Gateway Funding Diversified Mortgage Services, L.P. is a full service mortgage banking firm with it’s headquarter in Horsham, PA. Established in 1994, Gateway Funding has grown to become one of the largest privately-held mortgage companies licensed in most states. For additional information on Gateway, visit https://wholesale.gateway-funding.com .
* Real Estate Mortgage Network (REMN), a national direct mortgage lender headquartered in River Edge, N.J. With more than 600 employees located throughout the East Coast, REMN has issued more than $600 million in Ginnie Mae and Fannie Mae securities. In 2009, REMN funded more than $3.5 billion in loans. For additional information on REMN, visit www.remn.com .
* RightStart Mortgage, a full service mortgage banking firm and Fannie Mae direct lender specializing in conventional, VA and FHA residential mortgages. Headquartered in Arcadia, Calif., RightStart Mortgage is approved to lend in nine states, including California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Wyoming and Washington State. For more information, visit www.rightstartmortgage.com .
* MorganStrause, a full service mortgage banking firm and Fannie Mae and FreddieMac direct lender specializing in conventional, jumbo and FHA residential mortgages. Currently MorganStrause lends in California only and is headquartered in Irvine. For more information, visit www.morganstrausedirect.com .
* CUSO Mortgage, headquartered in Anaheim, California, is a full-service mortgage banking company established in 1986. For more information on states CUSO is licensed in, how to apply to become approved and loan programs they offer, contact Oscar Moran at email@example.com or 888-400-5000, ext. 4341.
“The renaissance of the wholesale channel is in full swing, and lenders are eager to assuage investor concerns regarding TPO-originated loans,” said Greg Schroeder, president of Comergence. “By investing in sophisticated TPO due diligence and monitoring solutions from Comergence, lenders are confirming their commitment to quality control and above-board lending practices.”
Comergence Compliance Monitoring, headquartered in Orange, California, is the mortgage industry’s premier end-to-end solution for TPO management and compliance monitoring, providing a comprehensive alternative or supplement to a lender’s in-house management and monitoring resources. Using a variety of best-practice processes, proprietary monitoring technology and hands-on service protocols, Comergence provides lenders unparalleled simplicity, security and quality. For more information about Comergence Compliance Monitoring, visit www.comergencecompliance.com .
News Source: Comergence Compliance Monitoring :: This story was issued by Send2Press® and is Copyright © 2010 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved. Published on CitizenWire™ under license.