ATLANTA, Ga. (CitizenWire) — CDSoundMaster, an accomplished developer of custom mixing and mastering software, as well as custom recording hardware, announces the release of the NICE EQ VST Plug-In. This ground-breaking software equalizer package includes two plug-ins: the NICE EQ Solid State EQ and the NICE EQ Vacuum Tube EQ. According to the developer, this software represents a new level of realism in analog sound design. It is inspired by a world-class EQ known for its musical and expressive sound in mastering and mixing applications, as well as its dual-format topology.
Based upon a new sound engine called Acqua, the NICE EQ is “Powered by Nebula Core II Technology,” an advanced form of audio generation developed by Acustica Audio, called V.V.K.T., or Vectorial Volterra Kernels Technology.
“By using this advanced technology, we are able to accurately reproduce exacting details of analog sound, not only how it changes in frequency spectrum, but also harmonic content in the form of live, streaming data,” says Michael Angel, CDSoundMaster.
NICE EQ Features:
* Bell-shaped Solid State and Vacuum Tube EQ’s with a unique 1.0 “Q” width, including first order even and odd harmonics, and +/- 20dB of Gain.
* Frequencies included: 100Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.5kHz, 4.8 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 10kHz, 16 kHz, 20kHz, and 25kHz.
* Acqua Stand Alone VST Plug-In for Windows VST Audio Platform, featuring V.V.K.T. advanced sound engine.
* True harmonic content that changes with every frequency and gain value.
* Compatible with any Windows 32 bit VST Host.
* 64 Bit dynamic audio processing and 96kHz Actual Sample Rate with unmatched conversion quality to different rates.
NICE EQ is available now for instant download for $59 and you get both the NICE EQ Solid State and Vacuum Tube Plug-Ins.
Michael Angel, owner and founder of CDSoundMaster, has been a mastering engineer for over 13 years, and became involved in software beta-testing and development in 2005. CDSoundMaster develops audio programs for their own projects, including what they believe to be the finest mastering filters available. Their software customers include world famous recording artists, producers, engineers, composers, touring musicians, and state-of-the-art recording facilities across the globe. CDSoundMaster is an Official Third Party Library Developer for the Nebula Plug-In VST Host, and is pleased to be releasing this technology to a larger audience with the stand alone NICE EQ VST Plug-In.
For more information and instant download, visit www.CDSoundMaster.com/site/vst.html .
News Source: CDSoundMaster :: This news story was first issued by and is Copyright © 2010 the Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved. Originally published on CitizenWire™.